Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Rode Sunday night, Monday & Tuesday (2/13 - 15), Awesome night riding, snowed on Monday approx. 2 - 4 then Perkins Clearing got about 7", white out on the lakes, awesome lake riding conditions, Tuesday - was the best day, snow was a little heavy, temps warmed up a little. Stayed at the village motel. Want to say "Thanks" to Dave, the MotelGuy for providing excellent accomodations and trail tips.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Hey where ya from in the valley? Rhinebeck/Redhook area here!
shhhhhsssshh! Don't tell everyone about our little play area ! in the Adirondacks!
I was up there last Friday ,Thought I died an went to heaven after they got snow Thurday of last week.snow covered trees, deer,and grouse all over the place.

Rich

·
Registered
396 Posts
GSX800HO said:
shhhhhsssshh! Don't tell everyone about our little play area ! in the Adirondacks!
I was up there last Friday ,Thought I died an went to heaven after they got snow Thurday of last week.snow covered trees, deer,and grouse all over the place.

Rich
[snapback]315014[/snapback]​
we were there also. stayed the weekend. had reservations at the Inn at Speculator. very nice people there and the food was awesome. i would say don't hesitate to go there if you want to ride in NYS. about the only place with decient snow coverage.

·
RETIRED
11,148 Posts
vf454 said:
GSX800HO said:

Rich
we were there also. stayed the weekend. had reservations at the Inn at Speculator. very nice people there and the food was awesome. i would say don't hesitate to go there if you want to ride in NYS. about the only place with decient snow coverage.

[snapback]315190[/snapback]​
anyone going to in the speculator, perkins area fri.???????

i want to go up there fri. a.m.
just got the report from ilsnow....trails are in great shape

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
mxzrevman said:
vf454 said:
GSX800HO said:

Rich

[snapback]315190[/snapback]​
anyone going to in the speculator, perkins area fri.???????

i want to go up there fri. a.m.
just got the report from ilsnow....trails are in great shape

[snapback]316199[/snapback]​
We're from Coldenham, just outside of Montgomery. First time we ever road up there and are getting to like it more than old forge. The conditions were the best I've ever road in and the lakes are awesome. Hoping to go up real soon and stay longer. Hope to see you up there. We'll be at the Village Motel and will let you guys know when we plan on going up again.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts