Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After 3 production years and many miles logged by the riders on here, I wanted to start a topic for spare parts or common replacement parts to carry or have in workshop. I have not had to replace anything myself. Any input or feedback from personal experiences would be helpful.

Thanks

Tim

·
Registered
1,294 Posts
Carbides... Oil filter.. Hyfax..

·
Registered
508 Posts
Rollers for the secondary probably isn't a bad thing to keep around

Reactions: Tim_B

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
anyone know the coil part number?

·
Registered
182 Posts
I got mine on Amazon. The OEM Song relays, 303-1AH-C-R1-U01-12VDC, bought from seller DataAlchemy. Exactly the same brand just cheaper.

1 relay, $2.99 + $3.99 shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HKIQWCK

5 relays, $14.10 + $3.99 shipping

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LWLBWLW

These are also used on Can Am ATVs, UTVs, Polaris RZR, ect. There are a few electronics dealers that you can buy them from also that are pretty cheap until you add the shipping. Amazon ends up cheaper.

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Just lost the second coil on the wifes on this last trip but had a spare and tools to get it fixed in 20 minutes on the trail.

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
31,154 Posts
Just lost the second coil on the wifes on this last trip but had a spare and tools to get it fixed in 20 minutes on the trail.
did you lose the same cylinder coil as last time or different one ?

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
No this time it was the center coil and last time it was the mag side, going to get the 3rd one and have in the sled for next time, not sure but less than 1000 miles in between the failures.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Have a recommended tool list

thanks

TIm

1 - 20 of 20 Posts