Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,756 Posts
You have a nice storm heading your way. They say that Southern Minnesota will get around a foot of the white stuff.


It is going to be cold this weekend. Highs on Saturday and Sunday sound like they will be in the single digits.


Team Scream may head down there. It will be my first time riding Southern Minnesota.


Let me know if any of you plan on dooing some riding down south of Rochester this weekend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,315 Posts
Yeah I am flipping out!!! I just moved up here to Minnesota from Iowa and I live in Byron (5 miles west of Rochester) and I have no insurance and no trail pass either. And I have noone to ride with!! I have a trail that goes right behind my house and all over the place around here, but I have nobody to ride with. I am not venturing out by myself this weekend so if anyone wants to ride let me know!! Otherwise its just around the neighborhood or out in the field down the street for me. I have heard anywhere from 4-12 inches, but I hear farther south is getting more, but I have talked to guys from farther south and they say its supposed to be the heaviest around here. So who knows?? Let me know if anyone wants to ride???????????????
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,793 Posts
Make sure you guys SAVE some snow, because its coming to WI and we're expected to get a FOOT too!

Save us about a Foot, so we can sweeten our trail base we already have!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,731 Posts
Just saw the updated national weather, and they are saying for us in east central WI 9 - 15" by Thursday evening. There is a snow warning out now!! Also lots of blowing and drifting!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,233 Posts
Hey you wisconies, Dont you even try to steal our snow. We have been getting screwed all season long. It has been brown here in SE Mn since December. Oh and according to the latest forcast Chatfield is right in the Middle of the heaviest snow band. God I hope so , please let it be so, I have been good
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,315 Posts
waxman said:
Hey you wisconies, Dont you even try to steal our snow. We have been getting screwed all season long. It has been brown here in SE Mn since December. Oh and according to the latest forcast Chatfield is right in the Middle of the heaviest snow band. God I hope so , please let it be so, I have been good
[snapback]718338[/snapback]​
Hey waxman, how far south are you from me here in Byron?? I dont know all these little towns around here yet. How much are the trail passes that started this yr?? I need to find somewhere they sell them.
 

·
Tweak session time!
Joined
·
1,620 Posts
Hey Rucraz2 and waxman... Hopefully we get the snow they are talking. I am located in Preston and TeamScream is planning on coming down this weekend. Maybe we should meet up somewhere...if we get the white gold they are talking?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,793 Posts
Misfits440 said:
Where is Wisconsin are you located?
[snapback]718235[/snapback]​
A little North West of Green Bay!
We're talking possibly 16 inches around Green Bay, and maybe a tad less for the north.
I don't care, I'm going to the UP for a week anyway.

Its going to be awesome in the ditches this weekend though, because they are talking Fluffy snow and HIGH winds!

I'll probabely smash my sled because of some fricken drift that I couldn't resist.
Last year my buddy rolled his sled across a road trying to bust a huge drift right along the roadside!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Rucraz2 said:
Yeah I am flipping out!!! I just moved up here to Minnesota from Iowa and I live in Byron (5 miles west of Rochester) and I have no insurance and no trail pass either. And I have noone to ride with!! I have a trail that goes right behind my house and all over the place around here, but I have nobody to ride with. I am not venturing out by myself this weekend so if anyone wants to ride let me know!! Otherwise its just around the neighborhood or out in the field down the street for me. I have heard anywhere from 4-12 inches, but I hear farther south is getting more, but I have talked to guys from farther south and they say its supposed to be the heaviest around here. So who knows?? Let me know if anyone wants to ride???????????????
[snapback]718186[/snapback]​
i am in stewartville mn not far from byron. i ride the byron trail snow permitting. if we get anything snow wise u could ride with me and a few friends.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
522 Posts
i am near Fond du Lac , WI and we are supposed to recieve 10-12" by tonite at 10pm... im sitting here in my office right now, looking out at the heavy stuff!!! its coming down like crazy right now, but it looks really wet... i work about 35 miles south of fond du lac, so hopefully up at home, its coming down harder... started the sled up for the first time last nite in about 3 weeks, and it popped on the first pull, so i'm ready to roll... ~jay
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,315 Posts
lars74 said:
Rucraz2 said:
Yeah I am flipping out!!! I just moved up here to Minnesota from Iowa and I live in Byron (5 miles west of Rochester) and I have no insurance and no trail pass either. And I have noone to ride with!! I have a trail that goes right behind my house and all over the place around here, but I have nobody to ride with. I am not venturing out by myself this weekend so if anyone wants to ride let me know!! Otherwise its just around the neighborhood or out in the field down the street for me. I have heard anywhere from 4-12 inches, but I hear farther south is getting more, but I have talked to guys from farther south and they say its supposed to be the heaviest around here. So who knows?? Let me know if anyone wants to ride???????????????
[snapback]718186[/snapback]​
i am in stewartville mn not far from byron. i ride the byron trail snow permitting. if we get anything snow wise u could ride with me and a few friends.
[snapback]718833[/snapback]​
Yeah, I would love to go!! I have no one to ride with except the neighbor kid who is in High school. PM me if you guys go riding and I can give you my cell so we can meet up. I might be able to use my neighbors trailer if I need to. Let me know!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,731 Posts
xsr_racing28c said:
i am near Fond du Lac , WI and we are supposed to recieve 10-12" by tonite at 10pm... im sitting here in my office right now, looking out at the heavy stuff!!! its coming down like crazy right now, but it looks really wet... i work about 35 miles south of fond du lac, so hopefully up at home, its coming down harder... started the sled up for the first time last nite in about 3 weeks, and it popped on the first pull, so i'm ready to roll... ~jay
[snapback]719381[/snapback]​
I am sitting in my office which is located about 8 miles north of Plymouth, WI and it is coming down hard. Real fine snow.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
770 Posts
REVenge said:
Happens everytime...it will go to the south and we'll end up w/3inches.



I'll be out riding on those 3 inches, you can bet your ace on that!
[snapback]718091[/snapback]​
I'd just like to add that I was wrong.

I would also like to thank Old Man Winter, for giving me the flipping shaft again....thanks alot!

I like that, 5-9 inches...Winter Storm Warning...yeah...theres not even enough snow to cover the darn grass!!!!! Oh, but yes...just further south of here they got pounded.

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,311 Posts
Rucraz2 said:
lars74 said:
Rucraz2 said:
Yeah I am flipping out!!! I just moved up here to Minnesota from Iowa and I live in Byron (5 miles west of Rochester) and I have no insurance and no trail pass either. And I have noone to ride with!! I have a trail that goes right behind my house and all over the place around here, but I have nobody to ride with. I am not venturing out by myself this weekend so if anyone wants to ride let me know!! Otherwise its just around the neighborhood or out in the field down the street for me. I have heard anywhere from 4-12 inches, but I hear farther south is getting more, but I have talked to guys from farther south and they say its supposed to be the heaviest around here. So who knows?? Let me know if anyone wants to ride???????????????
[snapback]718186[/snapback]​
i am in stewartville mn not far from byron. i ride the byron trail snow permitting. if we get anything snow wise u could ride with me and a few friends.
[snapback]718833[/snapback]​
Yeah, I would love to go!! I have no one to ride with except the neighbor kid who is in High school. PM me if you guys go riding and I can give you my cell so we can meet up. I might be able to use my neighbors trailer if I need to. Let me know!
[snapback]719407[/snapback]​
i am gonna go out tomorrow for alittle test and tune. if i think its decent i will be going out all day sat and sun. so i will let ya know tomorrow evening. hard to tell exactly how much we got blowing so much. rochester got 6.5 chatfield 8.5 i can ride the chatfield trail from my house. sounds like the byron area only got 4-5 but untill i get out and about i wont know the conditions. gonna go clear the shop driveway out tomorrow and then i will be drift bustin, rucraz i will give u a condition report as soon as i know the trail cond and let ya know about a sat ride.
 
1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top