Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
well im sick of looking at the sled so im selling it..got a few good offers..just cant take looking at all the money i have tied into the sport..i payed the thing off in 3 months and it was just a waist of money...sorry guys..thank you for all the help rev baron

rock on guys

·
Registered
803 Posts
suzukiracing said:
well im sick of looking at the sled so im selling it..got a few good offers..just cant take looking at all the money i have tied into the sport..i payed the thing off in 3 months and it was just a waist of money...sorry guys..thank you for all the help rev baron

rock on guys
[snapback]693438[/snapback]​
I feel your pain brother, I thought last year was gonna be my last but I'm still hanging in here so far.

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
See the Cleaning Gear post. The women are the die hards

Sorry to hear your ditching it. but with the lack of snow, its not shocking!!!

What a Bummer

·
I'm disinclined to acquiesce your request.
36,411 Posts
Hang on brother,I'm just back into the sport this year,which happens to be one of the worst winters ever!!!!! I'm hanging on thanks to Dootalk....

·
And...here.....we.....go.......
5,656 Posts
suzukiracing said:

rock on guys
Sorry to hear it......stay in touch though.

Jerry

·
Registered
443 Posts
suzukiracing said:

rock on guys
ya got to put her on a trailer, Iv'e put on 1700mls this year. and have not ridden at home. it's a 6hr ride and your blazzin on that baby.
were do you live?

·
Registered
3,731 Posts
Put it on a trailer and go. We are lucky we only have to go 3 hours to find good snow. I will be leaving tonight for three days up north. The same for the next three weeks. You gota doo what you gota doo!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts