Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
We're All Gonna Get Stuck!
2,902 Posts
Due to the fact that they you can only upload a certain number of KB at a time, you must shrink the size of your pics down in order to put a bunch on at once.
The way I do this is by opening the picture with "Microsoft Paint" and using the stretch/resize option. Change the zoom numbers to 25% (both horizontal on vertical) and that will usually take down the size of the pic enough that you can put a few in there.
There are better ways of doing this, but this is quite easy I find.

·
Registered
2,050 Posts
Due to the fact that they you can only upload a certain number of KB at a time, you must shrink the size of your pics down in order to put a bunch on at once.
The way I do this is by opening the picture with "Microsoft Paint" and using the stretch/resize option. Change the zoom numbers to 25% (both horizontal on vertical) and that will usually take down the size of the pic enough that you can put a few in there.
There are better ways of doing this, but this is quite easy I find.
just open a photobucket account www.photobucket.com

·
I'm Dooing It
3,966 Posts
Hey! Just seeing if this works. If it does more pics to follow!
Nice shot.....with 2 posts and a 'newbie', I will welcome you to the site. A great place with great peeps! Enjoy.....

If you want to get a lot of DooTalkers looking at your pics, take a look at "Favorite riding pictures" a little further down in this thread. There are 111 pages, 1653 replies, and nearly 150,000 views of awesome pictures by DooTalkers.

If you join the DooCrew ($25 for a cool t-shirt, sticker for your beer fridge, sled, or truck, and a larger photo account) you can post more pictures. The sizing thing will come with more experience and peeps helping out. I use an IrfanView thing that is a little old but it works.

Once again, welcome to DooTalk.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts