Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
We had a fairly mild weekend which made it even sweatier getting unstuck! Saturday we putzed around the ditch and found some decent snow, and sunday we headed out to the local sand pits. It's becoming like a religion, dressing up and heading out there every sunday. lol Had lots of fun, you won't see much of my sled in the video as it was running pretty darn sluggish on sunday and anything I was capable of pulling off looked pathetic compared to the other sleds that were flying. What you will see is some pretty good air by our own snowcrosskid and some of another rider on a brand of sled that is unmentionable on this forum. Video is here.

Saturday pics (lots more @ http://www.pdotsledding.com/)

·
Registered
933 Posts
SWEET Video. Wish I had more than 2 inches of snow to play in here.

·
Registered
212 Posts
I take it you just hit the front brake to doo a stoppie like that.....lol

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
233 Posts
haha. can't let rob take credit for that stoppie....that was me. rob knows better. excellent work as usual, rob....

nik

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
Cool!! I want to go jump something now.

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
sled said:
I take it you just hit the front brake to doo a stoppie like that.....lol
[snapback]689389[/snapback]​
That my friend is called a ski manual!

If you land it!

If not............................

Its just a face plant!

Great pics Robm

·
2,311 Posts
froesen said:
well, if by landed you mean I DIDN'T faceplant, then yes. sure thought i was eating snow, though....
[snapback]689450[/snapback]​
I'm glad you rode it out. Did you get it on vid?

In situations like that I think the best shot would be the helmet cam..................... pointing back at the riders eyes!

Keep up the good work. Us OFG's appreciate it!

·
Registered
233 Posts
unfortunately, no vid....would have been pretty sweet to have seen....haha. eye-cam. i like that. perhaps an underwear cam, too....

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
perhaps an underwear cam, too....
Graphic...haha those watching thought he was gonna get pitched, too. Might I add that there was no brake involved! He just let off a little early is all.

·
lay the smack down
2,961 Posts
those are some good pics!! Now that we got snow it would be nice to have a sunny day.. think we only had 1 or 2 since we got snow!

love

·
2,311 Posts
mr_heritage said:
those are some good pics!! Now that we got snow it would be nice to have a sunny day.. think we only had 1 or 2 since we got snow!

love
[snapback]690075[/snapback]​
Sunny Day??????????????
What exactly is that??????????

P.S. Underwear camera is not a good idea!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts