Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
ITs WINTER!
7,497 Posts
Nice setup, but theirs something about the bottle of nos an inch away from the can that i dont really like...

·
Hurry, pull my string again!
2,181 Posts
06MXZXRenegade800 said:
Nice setup, but there's something about the bottle of NOS an inch away from the can that i dont really like...
[snapback]753625[/snapback]​
I was thinking the same thing man! "Do not place in fire or near heat source" most likely righ ton the side, lol.

Can someone tell me, what makes the BOSS seats worth the money. I have the '05 X seat and I dig it. Trying to understand the fuss.

Nice Racepak man.

·
Big Member
984 Posts
Nice sled!

The Wayniac said:
Can someone tell me, what makes the BOSS seats worth the money. I have the '05 X seat and I dig it. Trying to understand the fuss.
[snapback]753698[/snapback]​
I have the same Boss seat, X seat & regular Rev seat and that is also the order of how they rank to me. The Boss seat is a bit higher, a bit narrower where you stand, lighter, does not absorb moisture, seat is built with foam density according to riders weight and the air ports on the side act as shock absorbers for the seat. I also have the same led tail light but I don't like it because you can't put much gear on the back or you will block the light. If you ever get a chance to ride one with a Boss seat you will know why they are awesome.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.