Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Trails were nice in the AM, but the 60 miles home in the afternoon/evening were trying to say the least...3' bumps were the norm....then there were some big ones <grin> There is 8-12" of ice on most of the hill's trails so all they need is snow....

Carnage wasn't kidding about the huge number of people riding....every lot in Redfield was stuffed to overflowing by 10 AM....trains of sleds everywhere...lot's of old fat guys riding old poos 2 up....I felt sorry for them.....

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
badazskidoo said:
hey ziff is that pic of the black x in the field doing a lil carving...is that in field overlooking otico lake ?....i was up there friday nite...was still some snow and was fast up through thee....?....
[snapback]687739[/snapback]​
That's the one!!!

Carnage and I almost dumped in Tully on Friday instead of driving up to Redfield..kinda wished we had now...

The trails were thin in spots, but never bumpy up there. Not enough traffic and most of the traffic is families riding slow. I really like riding that area because there are places to jump off and play...Tug is fun if you have no where else to go, but far from my first choice.

·
Registered
219 Posts
seems like there are a bunch of us southern new yorkers.....next snow fall we should meet up and ride that area...maybe leave from hill and dale or tully and ride towards whitney point or so....had some of my best ride down that area....and saved tank fulll of gas in the truck....

·
Ka-RAY-Zeeee
5,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
papasled said:
biggziff and cArNaGe together on a ride....wow, the cool guys get to hang out down South...anymore snow coming ???

nice pics..

[snapback]687769[/snapback]​
Uhhh...I don't know about cool, but we had a great time...well..I did...Carnage just keeps trying to ride in any bit of powder he can find..ditches, peoples yards, decks, etc...He needs to head out west.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.