Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
About 20 minutes ago I looked out my window and there wasn`t a single flake of snow falling.Not five minutes goes by and this is what I saw when I looked out again!
Picture_etc_038__Small_.jpg
All I can say is keep her coming!

Attachments

·
Registered
508 Posts
500ss man said:
About 20 minutes ago I looked out my window and there wasn`t a single flake of snow falling.Not five minutes goes by and this is what I saw when I looked out again!
View attachment 48230
All I can say is keep her coming!
[snapback]722499[/snapback]​
i wish we would get some snow here in southeast michigan i am so sick of seeing my grass i swear we havent had squat since dec 23rd everytime we get our 2 inches of snow its gone within a day or two

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
what is that stuff?? i have heard of that substance talked about but have never seen any, WOW, so that is what snow looks like. i have also heard of these machines that travel over the white stuff at high speeds, sound like fun! man i wish we would get some of that here, so i can ride my machine on it!!!!!

Andrew

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
andybob1001skidoomxz said:
what is that stuff?? i have heard of that substance talked about but have never seen any, WOW, so that is what snow looks like. i have also heard of these machines that travel over the white stuff at high speeds, sound like fun! man i wish we would get some of that here, so i can ride my machine on it!!!!!

Andrew

[snapback]723484[/snapback]​
yea i know how it is too

kramer

ps. did u steal one of my posted picts for ur avatar? lol

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
C.Kramer said:
andybob1001skidoomxz said:

Andrew

[snapback]723484[/snapback]​
yea i know how it is too

kramer

ps. did u steal one of my posted picts for ur avatar? lol
[snapback]723498[/snapback]​
i might have stole one of ur pics for my avatar, i think it is funny. i can take it off if u wish.

Andrew

·
Who Shot My Paw??
5,344 Posts
Rev Kev said:
littleguy said:
So that what snow looks like

[snapback]722715[/snapback]​
And here is what it looks like after it has fallen
Time to play in it

[snapback]722731[/snapback]​
What is that thing in the pine tree,or behind the pine tree????
It's freaking me out.

·
Level 4 Illuminati / NWO whistleblower
1,745 Posts
[/quote]What is that thing in the pine tree,or behind the pine tree????
It's freaking me out.
[snapback]724301[/snapback]​
[/quote]

the silver disk? Reflection of the camera probably. Picture looks like it was taken through a window. It could also be an evil spirt or a UFO. I've seen them both.

·
Who Shot My Paw??
5,344 Posts
What is that thing in the pine tree,or behind the pine tree????
It's freaking me out.
[snapback]724301[/snapback]​
[/quote]

the silver disk? Reflection of the camera probably. Picture looks like it was taken through a window. It could also be an evil spirt or a UFO. I've seen them both.
[snapback]724325[/snapback]​
[/quote]YIKES!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts