·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts

Attachments

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The 05 bolts suck bad. Ever try to get them out? That's the problem with locktite....glues them in. I stripped two heads and had to use vice grips to get them out...now that's a pita.

These are better than that. Similar to the washers Doo uses on the 3 bolts that hold the primary clutch spring down. That washer is just a single one with little grippers on it. These Nord Lock ones are a two piece design that have a locking design.

Ttabs...I got two motors to do with my bag. Since you've helped my friend out though....I'll send you whatever I have left. PM your addy to me.

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Sorry, just went out and looked...no part number on the bag.

I just saw them when I was in the store and bought them. I had to get the 1/4" ones since they didn't have the metric in stock. They fit just fine. The bolt is 5mm and 1/4" = 6.35mm.

·
Mod'n is my thing
6,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Up again since I've seen two posts in the last two days with y-pipes falling off.

I don't recommend red loctite either. Ever try to get those off in a pinch? No thanks. It does work well....just too well for my liking.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.