380 Posts
Frank said:
perfect fit on my renegade
[snapback]274202[/snapback]​
I think he was looking for whether it keeps the ice build up off or not

·
Registered
156 Posts
I have that sock on my air-intake and it works extremely well. I also have the prefilter hood and front grill kit on....also work extremely well at keeping snow out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
excuse me to be so precise !!!

no more ice build up with this pre-filter , have to install filter on the grill now

·
Registered
177 Posts
ICE STILL BUILDS UP BUT IT KEEPS THE WATER OUT I HAVE ALL THE ONE SKI DOO MACKS FOR THE REV BUT YOU STILL HAVE TO KNOCK THE SNOW OFF ONCE IN A WHILE BUT IT IS EASY TO REMOVE THE SNOW.

·
Ukranian Mafia
5,538 Posts
I've got the SLP version that retails for $17 CDN, works well, repels snow so little ice gets built up on it

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
The SLP version is definitely better...I have both. The SLP version has an opening at each end of the sock, while the Ski-doo version has a slit down the middle of the sock, which sucks because the sock is designed a little too small for the size of the filter. What you end up with is only 1 real protective pass through for air because the slit is open on the other side. Not a good design.

·
Registered
84 Posts
mrschendel said:
Who sells the SLP version?
[snapback]274883[/snapback]​
went down to the local sewing place and bought enough silk organza to make 8 filters for $12.00 I think---they work just as well as the SLP ones maybe better...All my riding buddies got one from me...Pretty gay huh???

·
Registered
670 Posts
What in the world is a silk organza? the dealer here has the sock filters on back order so i am looking into alteratives and the oragnza sounds like a good option.

·
Registered
91 Posts
racnooc said:
What in the world is a silk organza? the dealer here has the sock filters on back order so i am looking into alteratives and the oragnza sounds like a good option.
[snapback]275461[/snapback]​
i would like to know where to get it to thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts