Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
BRP Product Tester
1,048 Posts
*%@,, That pinhead probly drives a gas guzzler SUV that just to build it has every oil and toxic substance known to man in it!!!

And then has to complain that the rode they live on has potholes and bitches so they come and put a oily tar on the ground to smooth out the road so they wont spill there half calf smoothy lotay out of there styrofoam cup on to there polyester clothes ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
But they are quit content sending there garbage to the landfill,,Puting fert on there lawn so it gets in ower water supply,, sending laundry soap down the drain,,not to mention the power they use!!!!!!

Heres to you PINHEAD

Heres to the the rest

My2cnts

Later,,,,
revnrob,,,,,

·
Registered
39 Posts
Sounds like one of the Sierra Club Members. Where do ya even begin with those idiots that talk without knowing what they are talking about.

·
Registered
84 Posts
snowmobiling is for the weak?????

Come on and visit me and my snowmobiling friends, and we'll give you a real good dose of weakness.....

LOSER>> do you drive a car ? How many tree's were knocked down to build your house??

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Lady's and Gents. This is the exact reason we need to stay together as a group. People like this tend to have goups that speak louder thatn us to the (congress) yes we speak in number's with the amount of money we spend and the amount of Sleds we have, But the squeeky wheel gets the grease unfortionatly. I personally have no use for this type of HIPPOCRATES. Like one guy has already pointed out, he is on a computer drives a car and eats anyhting he or she darn well feel's like. 450lbs???

Anyhow God Bless our men and women that are fighting against people just like this.

And for that person That I hope reads all of these posts. Wake up and watch the world go around, becuase you are defanatly from another planet you "edit for bad language"

·
Registered
56 Posts
I got dirty looks last week from two people who were walking on the snowmobilde trails. I felt bad as we ended up riding by them 4 times and they had about 8 dogs with them. ...but then I thought, I was respectful, stopped while he collected his dogs and then proceeded with caution......but still he gave me dirty looks....Felt like saying who the hell pays to maintain the trails they are out enjoying.....certainly not dog coller reg's..... In the same time frame, we came across two others who were way friendly, the guy was taking pics of us and was super nice....

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I was riding on a trail marked for snowmobiling in Colorado. Also posted was a sign of X country skiing with a big red X through it.(no x-skiing). When my wife and I came upon 2 x-skiers with a tow behing sled. They stopped and turned to look at us riding along. When we got near they did not make any move to get out of the way and the guy actually lightly kicked his backpack out further into the trail. I really wanted to tip my sled up on one ski and run my carbide right across his pack but then I figured I'd be as bad as he was. So we had to drop off the trail into the deep stuff to get around them.

·
Crazy Person
5,615 Posts
I couldn't even make it through the first paragraph.

I'd like to drag that "edit for bad language" behind my sled until there's nothing left but a worn out chain.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Money talks, we spend more money than any other sport besides boating and that is debatable. They close the trails, we close the highways, simple eye for an eye.

·
Registered
513 Posts
Yellowknife said:
I couldn't even make it through the first paragraph.

I'd like to drag that "edit for bad language" behind my sled until there's nothing left but a worn out chain.
[snapback]297885[/snapback]​
I agree with you 110%. I could not read more then a sentance or 2. Tree Huggers!!!!!!!

REVBob

·
Registered
429 Posts
[quote name='rag24' date='Feb 3 2005, 02:57 PM']
Lady's and Gents. This is the exact reason we need to stay together as a group. People like this tend to have goups that speak louder thatn us to the (congress) yes we speak in number's with the amount of money we spend and the amount of Sleds we have, But the squeeky wheel gets the grease unfortionatly. I personally have no use for this type of HIPPOCRATES. Like one guy has already pointed out, he is on a computer drives a car and eats anyhting he or she darn well feel's like. 450lbs???

Anyhow God Bless our men and women that are fighting against people just like this.

And for that person That I hope reads all of these posts. Wake up and watch the world go around, becuase you are defanatly from another planet you "edit for bad language"

JOIN A CLUB TO HELP FIGHT THESE NUTS!!!!!

·
Banned
1,109 Posts
i think we should take him out back and beat his a$$ and should so him how weak snowmobiliers are.then he should change his tune

1 - 20 of 22 Posts