Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do you you guys use them to move sleds around ?
I'm tired of tearing up my driveway ,concrete floor !

The ones that lift the sleds an have big pneumatic tires.
I'd post a pic ,but haven't figured how to do that yet

which ones are the best?

Rich thanks!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
If I get some time, I am going to try to build my own. I have some scrap pipe and steel and will use the tires from my garden tractor wagon. I did a search on them the other day and I think the prices ranged from 150 to 200, no sure if shipping is included.

·
Ukranian Mafia
5,538 Posts
I've built my own a couple weeks ago, but haven't had time to monkey around with it. Cost my about $80 CDn to build including new tires and steel. The thing is a beast though, weights likely around 75 lbs, I wasn't going to wait for thinner walled tubing, so the majority is built from .125 wall. I had a snow stuff mover, was a POS. Needed a new mover to move both the REV and ZX around the garage, and this one will move anything that has a cavitation plate.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I might do that also ,I'm still looking around
Rich

·
Registered
888 Posts
We ordered the set, one under each ski and one under track off of ebay. They were made of composite plastic, and after shipping were only like $30 a set so we thought we would give them a try. Works great for spinning and moving the sleds around in the basement. Looked in catalogs and from ski-doo and their prices were like 50-60. But you are probably talking about the cart, they are quite pricy but do work great.

·
Registered
340 Posts
Rotax_Kid said:
I've built my own a couple weeks ago, but haven't had time to monkey around with it. Cost my about $80 CDn to build including new tires and steel. The thing is a beast though, weights likely around 75 lbs, I wasn't going to wait for thinner walled tubing, so the majority is built from .125 wall. I had a snow stuff mover, was a POS. Needed a new mover to move both the REV and ZX around the garage, and this one will move anything that has a cavitation plate.
[snapback]263599[/snapback]​
ANy Chance you could post a picture of the one you built. I too Want one for my New mach. I have been told the ones they sell doo not work on the rev style chasis. Thanks

·
Registered
3,120 Posts
I bought a easymove.com at the Novi snow show for $200 with the outdoor wheel kit that works great. It small when not in use and breaks down to store.

·
Doo Pilot
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
My question was about the dollys that lift the sled and you can roll it out the driveway over rough ground if you want .
Not those little things you place under the ski's and the track.

Rich

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
too bad your not closer , i've got 2 in my garage i'll never use . wife bought me a rec lift . kid made them in school

1 - 11 of 11 Posts