Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
I just got news today that one of Doo Talk's members, "Cruscitto", was in a very serious head on accident this past Friday. Mike suffered many badly broken bones (ribs, arm, wrist, leg…). He has undergone a number of surgeries and is currently in the I.C.U. trauma unit at ECMC in Buffalo.

I pray that he will pull through okay.

Please join me in wishing Mike a speedy recovery.

·
RIP Old 600
2,646 Posts
I wish the best to him and his family.........hope he pulls through ok to ride another day.

Andrew

·
Stretch in '08!
516 Posts
Gee, i just caught wind of a student at our local high school who had hit down 3 people standing on the trail today. it was an accident as it happened on a sharp curve just before the school right where all the smokers gather (right in the middle of the trailer) he took off right away which was very wrong. 2 of the victims are ok, but the 3rd one is apparently still unconcious. I don't personally know any of them but its still a shock when it happens close to home, especially when i live almost beside the school. so best wishes go out to Mike "Cruscitto" and his family and to have a fast and very quick recovery!!!

·
Premium Member
8,339 Posts
Get well soon!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.