Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It has been many years since I haven't put my snow tires on the truck and car around Thanksgiving break. I believe the last time was 2011 or 12, can't remember which year but there was a really warm one we had back then. Yesterday I took my last ride on the spyder (Miss Bella) 52 degrees, super sunny and the roads were completely clean from the 2.5 inches of rain we got last weekend. She can now sleep, I believe for the rest of January or another 6-8 weeks At least. I hope I am not jinksing myself but I believe the weather is finally about to change for the Eastern Great Lakes. I looked at all the wind patterns and temps last night and well Eastern ADK's are going to get pounded for the next 5 days. Probably start as heavy wet snow and them fluffy stuff starting Saturday and Sunday. If the winds turn just a bit and blow south over Lake Erie with the warm 38 degree lake I believe Western NY will get blasted too Saturday and Sunday. Looking at that huge cold air mass and the winds coming up the east coast maybe a polar drop in Maybe 2 weeks they say. I guess its time to put the snow tires on and get her going. I am doing the dry January thing with my wife but here's to hopeful dreaming and wishing. :Cheers I think we just might get this one. Goodnight Bella.........Good morning 1200. Lets get this show on the road :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts