Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anybody has been out to dubios wyoming,jacksonhole wyoming area.Also curious about the N.Y. area.We have gone out west for the last 5 years and always had a great time.But N.Y. is alot closer. Any input on the N.Y. area off trail riding would be great. thanks !

·
Registered
13 Posts
mxz longtrack 151 said:
I was wondering if anybody has been out to dubios wyoming,jacksonhole wyoming area.Also curious about the N.Y. area.We have gone out west for the last 5 years and always had a great time.But N.Y. is alot closer. Any input on the N.Y. area off trail riding would be great. thanks !

[snapback]278408[/snapback]​
Just got back from Dubois. They had 40 degree weather the last three days which pretty much destroyed great powder. They have a good base now for new snow. I would wait until they get more snow to go there. We pretty much trashed most of the good hills. Trails are getting pretty bare near the resorts.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the info.I sure hope it gets better soon.We've planned this trip since December,and of course everybody has the vacation time off.Luckily we're not leaving until the 10th of Feburary.I guess I'll start praying to the snow gods every night.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts