Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there places in Michigan with much snow?! Trails here are bare and i want to go somewhere where theres alot of snow! Please give me the info on where to travel!

·
Registered
40 Posts
ronbat said:
Is there places in Michigan with much snow?! Trails here are bare and i want to go somewhere where theres alot of snow! Please give me the info on where to travel!
[snapback]291795[/snapback]​
go to johndee.com

All the info you will need

Matt

·
Registered
53 Posts
Also try sledtheweb.com

Just finished 3 days of excellent riding in the Paradise/Hulbert/Grand Marais/Seney/Newberry area and had a great time. There was plenty of snow in the trails 10-12" and most of the roads were still snow covered. Tempatures were supposed to be in the low 30's for high all week this week and dipping down to the teens by Saturday night, with a chance of snow only on Saturday. But you know what they say about Michigan weather.

There wasn't any new snow except about 1-2" on the Superior's lakeshore, but the base is holding up very well with only a few spots of ice forming in the corners.

homelesslunatic

·
Registered
53 Posts
Rev Kev said:
Here is another web site to check for Michigan trail conditions http://www.fishweb.com/recreation/snowmobi...ls/trails1.html
[snapback]296696[/snapback]​
fishweb.com and sledtheweb.com are the same site, just with sledtheweb.com it takes you directly to the snowmobile section of the fishweb.com site. I didn't know it until just last week... always went through fishweb.com first then clicked the link to snowmobiling...

homelesslunatic

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
is there anywhere in canada to?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts