Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like southern Ontario is going to get walloped .Barrie and further north is looking at 30cms plus Heck even Toronto is forecasting 10 to 15cm. I filled up my gas can and bought a few liters of oil. I`m set, now it`s up to mother nature to doo her part.!

·
Registered
110 Posts
500ss man said:
Looks like southern Ontario is going to get walloped .Barrie and further north is looking at 30cms plus Heck even Toronto is forecasting 10 to 15cm. I filled up my gas can and bought a few liters of oil. I`m set, now it`s up to mother nature to doo her part.!

[snapback]697171[/snapback]​
IT's about friggen time!!!
Hopefully it sticks around for a while too

·
Registered
2,254 Posts

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
SS keep us posted! pics too forgot what snow on the ground looks like as I write this its 51F in syracuse on Fed 4th!

"they" are saying it is going to start snowing here tomorrow afternoon and we could get lake effect all week long!

not holding my breath

good luck though, I hope you get every CM of it!

PS:
filled up my gas can and bought a few liters of oil.
I hope that is not the kiss of death though. I purchased 2 gallons of oil on dec 22 assuming we would be doing a lot of riding... we had had 70 inches of snow in december, since the day I bought the oil we have had about 7 inches total snow fall and the warmest January on record! it was that dam oil purchase that caused it I think...

·
Registered
110 Posts
ViperER said:
SS keep us posted! pics too forgot what snow on the ground looks like as I write this its 51F in syracuse on Fed 4th!

"they" are saying it is going to start snowing here tomorrow afternoon and we could get lake effect all week long!

not holding my breath

PS:
I hope that is not the kiss of death though. I purchased 2 gallons of oil on dec 22 assuming we would be doing a lot of riding... we had had 70 inches of snow in december, since the day I bought the oil we have had about 7 inches total snow fall and the warmest January on record! it was that dam oil purchase that caused it I think...

[snapback]697833[/snapback]​
I thought it was because I bought a new sled on Dec 27th LOL ... snow melted at home that same week!! Luckily I got 2 weeks of riding up in northern Ontario before I had to come home to grass that almost needs to be cut!! LOL

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ViperER said:

not holding my breath

PS:

[snapback]697833[/snapback]​
Well guess what.. buying oil must be the kiss of death I just checked the weather network and it`s now downgrade to 15 to 25 cms from 35 to 45 plus their calling for some rain overnight .Right now there is absolutely no snow falling and I can see where this is headed.WHAT A KICK IN THE TEETH!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Well ..the snow has started here in Windsor ... temperature needs to drop a bit more for the ground to freeze ... it's pretty soggy out there.

Let is snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
rakelly2 said:
Well ..the snow has started here in Windsor ... temperature needs to drop a bit more for the ground to freeze ... it's pretty soggy out there.

[snapback]697976[/snapback]​
Oh sh&% just looked out my window and it`s starting.My fingers are crossed!

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
500ss man said:
rakelly2 said:

[snapback]697976[/snapback]​
Oh sh&% just looked out my window and it`s starting.My fingers are crossed!

[snapback]697986[/snapback]​
I'll I have to say is BRING IT ON!!!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
gr1.jpg This is behind Gravenhurst just before it started snowing. When the machines were loaded there was about 5" new snow.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts