Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
919 Posts
I've got a set of the Meathooker Feethookers on my Summit but I don't think the holes are big enough. If I go with something different it will probably be the RSI snow dumpers.

·
Slednuck
1,982 Posts
I've got a set of the Meathooker Feethookers on my Summit but I don't think the holes are big enough. If I go with something different it will probably be the RSI snow dumpers.
Just read on S&M that feethookers builds the snow dumpers so probably the same product.

·
Slednuck
1,982 Posts
IMO - XXX Monster Boards, they spread the load up the side of the tunnel. Anything is better than nothing.
Got a set on the M7 and the first ride on them the cleats at the front laid flat. Granted I am closing in on 300lbs with gear on.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Just read on S&M that feethookers builds the snow dumpers so probably the same product.
No kidding? He must have changed the design on them because the Snow Dumpers look nothing like my Feethookers.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Ran WRP on my REV and my RT1000 and loved them. I have snow eliminators on my XP and not as impressed... the WRP kept the rev/rt board edges from bending but I have to straighten the XP edges after 3-4 rides.

These are the ones on the RT1000

·
Registered
286 Posts
I drilled about 20 holes in each board. Then used a dye which pushes the holes up for more traction and really improves the strength of the boards.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Ran WRP on my REV and my RT1000 and loved them. I have snow eliminators on my XP and not as impressed... the WRP kept the rev/rt board edges from bending but I have to straighten the XP edges after 3-4 rides.

These are the ones on the RT1000

Is that a Skinz XP bumper on your RT?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Got a set on the M7 and the first ride on them the cleats at the front laid flat. Granted I am closing in on 300lbs with gear on.
Giving me the excuse I didn't need to build a tube tunnel for it.

Now that my new inserts are flat, I think you should probably get dressed in your gear including: boots, helmet and pack and stand on the scale... Closing in nothing...

Not saying that I wouldn't have flattened them the first time I played snow-x racer through the whoops.

·
Slednuck
1,982 Posts
Giving me the excuse I didn't need to build a tube tunnel for it.

Now that my new inserts are flat, I think you should probably get dressed in your gear including: boots, helmet and pack and stand on the scale... Closing in nothing...

Not saying that I wouldn't have flattened them the first time I played snow-x racer through the whoops.
Yeah Ok I walk around at 280 so over 300 in gear, especially if there's a 6 pack in my backpack haha. I bent them back up and much better traction and cleaning now at the front of the inserts.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Yeah Ok I walk around at 280 so over 300 in gear, especially if there's a 6 pack in my backpack haha. I bent them back up and much better traction and cleaning now at the front of the inserts.

This does my eyes so good to see other "well structured" big bodies out there!!!! Haha. I, too, walk around on that edge of the scale.

·
Registered
81 Posts
WRP for the money, can't beat them. Install was pretty simple. Place them, mark them, and find a buddy with a body saw and cut them out! They or any other brand help out so much!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts