Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts
G

·
December looked like we might have a GREAT YEAR in NY..... but the WEST winds did not come like I hoped they would....
Could you imagine if they did with the Lakes not Frozen...! We would have been able to ride till Mid April....... Maybe we could get a last dumping to get a spring ride in??????????????????????
doubt it though...

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
diabolic said:
this was last week in southern ontario

this sled was stuck real good

the drifts had to be 6 feet high
[snapback]752051[/snapback]​
i hate you

·
Dootalk = college student's study time
4,213 Posts
Mitch*35 said:
So does anyone know where that pink spot actually is?
[snapback]752427[/snapback]​
If I tell you my girlfriend is going ot be really upset about it....

Ryan

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Graph may be a little off. This past weekend I rode in 3-4' of powder on top off 5 ' of snow if you want to get off the trail a little in NH. The bounry markers are 5' tall which are under snow and alot off powder on top.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
DRZAP said:
Graph may be a little off. This past weekend I rode in 3-4' of powder on top off 5 ' of snow if you want to get off the trail a little in NH. The bounry markers are 5' tall which are under snow and alot off powder on top.
[snapback]752581[/snapback]​
where in NH????

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Pittsburg. Where they are only showing blue. If you look at "My DooTalk Gallery look at pictures and some are this past weekend. Pictures are with a throw away camera but we are up on the border swath in some. In town I got close to 2' last weekend but the mountains got pounded. Camp for sale in classifieds.

·
Registered
2,576 Posts
DRZAP said:
Pittsburg. Where they are only showing blue. If you look at "My DooTalk Gallery look at pictures and some are this past weekend. Pictures are with a throw away camera but we are up on the border swath in some. In town I got close to 2' last weekend but the mountains got pounded. Camp for sale in classifieds.
[snapback]752596[/snapback]​
wow, i need to go there.
think the snow will be around after this weekend?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.