Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our snowmobile club is again sponsoring the 38th Annual Budweiser Classic Race of Champions. I would like to invite all of you to our event. It sadly falls on the January 30 - 31 which is the Doo trip up north. For those not going on that trip come on over to Plymouth, WI for a good time. Our track is the largest it has ever been. Should be a fun weekend!! Here is a little video of prior races.
. Here is the track before the jumps and hills were put in.

track 1.jpg track 2.jpg track 3.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Plymouth was always one of our favorites when we use to race. Good show, good people.
Do you still have the ice ovals?

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Plymouth was always one of our favorites when we use to race. Good show, good people.
Do you still have the ice ovals?
No. We moved the race out to our clubs facility for cost reasons. No place to put it and no water supply. The number of ice oval guys were going down a lot at the end anyway. That was one of our reasons for moving the show and only doing Snow Cross.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Got the East Coast Sno-Cross coming to Bangor the weekend of the 30-31. Not too far from me. I've never gone to one before and may check it out if the weather is decent and take notes to improve my racing skills on my Expedition.

·
Registered
9,170 Posts
Got the East Coast Sno-Cross coming to Bangor the weekend of the 30-31. Not too far from me. I've never gone to one before and may check it out if the weather is decent and take notes to improve my racing skills on my Expedition.
lol. Check one out, it's amazing what they can do on a 420 pound sled! You will then see why a regular trail sled would break in half after a lap of Sno-X lol.

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
lol. It is fun to watch them. I would break in half!!

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Looking good

Long ways for me to head

Going to wait for the ones in Westby

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It is being recorded and showing on some cable station. I will see if I can find out which one.

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Tell them TIC gave you the ok

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
It will only be seen on our local cable channel. We were going to run our groomer around it and try it. lol Maybe we will. Looks like fun!! Not the large jump however. I want to be able to walk when finished.

Sled Jump.jpg

Attachments

·
old ski-dool
3,313 Posts
I was hoping to see the Red Bull girls you mentioned. :rolleyes_old:

·
Banned
59,630 Posts
Ya.. Me to

·
Registered
3,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
They were dress in long coats. They were very nice to talk to however.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts