Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
89 Posts
Well looks like DOO rules again in SNOWCROSS. Even though the X games course was lame and sucked balls this year with a bunch of pansy "edit for bad language" jumps compared to years past. Although DOO did not show great we still came out on top on 3 reached the final. LEVI Levelle did a good job on his polaris takes out the 2nd place CAT guy and has a 10 second lead and then falls off his sled cause he cased the jump.. I guess you cant teach experience and looks like Blair Morgan isnt so old after all. I think his experiece showed in the post race interview about moving outside instead of casing it like Levelle did cause it was getting rough maybe he should have passed that advice on to LEVI HAHAHAAH...The longest race ever showed that Morgan is still SUPERMAN...

·
doofinatic
1,844 Posts
When did the Mach z chat site become a PR site for BRP?
When do you think that BRP will poney up with some consistent
mach z sleds & get them to run as good as Blair's? Really, if it wasn't for
the guinee pigs buying & running these things Blair wouldn't even
have a job!
Just my 2cents.
DAn

·
Banned
89 Posts
freemachz said:
When did the Mach z chat site become a PR site for BRP?
When do you think that BRP will poney up with some consistent
mach z sleds & get them to run as good as Blair's? Really, if it wasn't for
the guinee pigs buying & running these things Blair wouldn't even
have a job!
Just my 2cents.
DAn
[snapback]691573[/snapback]​
when do i think BRP will poney up?? Probbly wont they have not yet why would they now?? With Cat coming out with that big sled next year they will make something bigger or badder and not worry about what will be the old stuff... Looks like you are not happy with you ten thousand dollar investment they you can only ride a month at the most this year huh?? good luck.....

·
doofinatic
1,844 Posts
Too True JBLair. Hard pressed to find snow!
We are all having pipe dreams thinking BRP will
step & reinvest some $$$ into the consumers
sleds. One can hope though.
I can't stand losing to mod'd F8's either. *%@!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts