Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
crowdad said:
Check Hardcoresledder.com,N.S.,you'll find what you're looking for and more

[snapback]768762[/snapback]​
Thanks but hopefully by the start of next season there will be more info here!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
The highlands are perfect now.The only problem is they closed the trails in margaree because of lack of snow.The boys were up yesterday and said it is all groomed and really fast running.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
joker said:
The highlands are perfect now.The only problem is they closed the trails in margaree because of lack of snow.The boys were up yesterday and said it is all groomed and really fast running.
[snapback]769316[/snapback]​
Thanks Joker.Hopefully more people from the island will discover this forum and post here then I won`t have to go over to HCS to see what`s up at home!

·
Registered
319 Posts
i just realized this was here, there's nothing down here (Glendale area) i've had my motorcycle out a few times already, thats what the temps are like, and snow is basically non-existant. i think i got out about half a dozen times this year

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
73elan said:
i just realized this was here, there's nothing down here (Glendale area) i've had my motorcycle out a few times already, thats what the temps are like, and snow is basically non-existant. i think i got out about half a dozen times this year

[snapback]778519[/snapback]​
Winters in Nova Scotia are no longer like they use to be that`s for sure!

·
Registered
33 Posts
any one wants snow go to Mont Valin QC just came back on tuesday left my trailer and sleds and am going back this tuesday 25th april over 4 - 6 ft of snow freakin awwsome
no big deal just an 8 hour drive from ottawa. need info just e-mail me got the pics to prove it and the milage on my sled.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Just realized dootalk has a nova scotia section! seems dead though

anyways I see on the highway cams the snow is starting to accumulate.

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Have any of you crazy Canuks tried water skipping your sleds on the Tidal Bore?

I rode the bore back in July 2003, totally cool. Did the whole "island" tour, cape breton was awesome. I always wanted to go back there in the winter and Doo some riding.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts