Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone head up to Old Forge this weekend for SnoFest? Looks like they have decent snow per webcam on JohnDee. Wondering if Doo brought any 2015's or all 2014 to ride?

·
Registered
745 Posts
Up here now and yes, 2015s were here to ride! Not as many demo sleds as in the past but that's probably due to NH having snofest this weekend too! All the new colors were on display!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Nothing at snodeo in nh. I call bs

Sent from the back woods of vt via patchy Internet
Live free and ride hard

·
Super Moderator
17,989 Posts
They had to demo:
2 2015 gade xrs, 2014 xrs, 2014 mxzx, 2013 mxzx all 800's. 2014 gade x, 2013 gade x both 600etecs 2014 TNT 900.
May have been a 2013 600 ace and a touring 900ace xr too.

On display was mostly mtn sleds, gades, backcountry x, one 1200 mxzx, one TNT.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I saw several people wearing gopros, but who knows if they'll make their way online. Both '15 XRS's were Renegades and the shorty XRS was a '14. Rode the demo sleds there, rode the '14 XRS shorty and then jumped to the '15 XRS 'gade and the front end is definitely a noticeable improvement. Steering did seem a tad lighter, but the biggest thing was how much more stable and less twitchy (just as BRP said) the front end was through the really rough sections. The mid range on them did seem a little weak, but I'm sure that's mainly due to break in mode. I personally loved the color in person out on the snow and will be ordering my orange/yellow XRS shorty this week!

·
Registered
861 Posts
I took the demo rides at Snowfest in Old Forge, NY. They had two 2015 XRS Renegades there. I took a few videos riding them on my GoPro (still got to figure out how to upload them to Youtube). The "McDonalds" color was actually not that bad in person. The red color is more of a deep orange, and the yellow on it wasn't as neon looking at it seems online. But heres a bad picture while in line waiting for the demo rides. (Helicopter in the background giving rides to people as well). Sorry for the bad picture, still trying to figure out this new GoPro.

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
Did polaris have the axys in old forge? They werent at snodeo nh

Sent from the back woods of vt via patchy Internet
Live free and ride hard

1 - 17 of 17 Posts