Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner

Smoking meat

12K views 136 replies 29 participants last post by  Snocheck 
I have had 2 Bradley's. First one was used and given to me for free by a friend. I listened to the internet the manual and some very good cooks. All were wrong. I was ready to throw it out so gross. If it says smoke for 6 hours I smoke for 1 or 2. Then continue cooking with no wooden pucks otherwise it always tasted waaaaay too smokey. Brisket smokes longer than pork butt and less again for ribs.

Sent from my SM-G973W using Tapatalk

Guy in the video got me hooked. Ended up with boneless leg. Trimmed it up and made some kabobs for an appetizer. Revived old magic bullet gizmo to mix marinade. This has got potential, smells good already. Happy Grilling and Happy Easter!

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
Well.... was it awesome? [emoji848] BTW. They looked really good.

How long, what temp, what type smoker, what was in the concoction you poured over it?
Looks like it turned out good...[emoji106][emoji106][emoji106][emoji482][emoji482][emoji482]
Bradley smoker. Used cherry wood. Marinade was rosemary thyme. Basil. Too much garlic. Lime juice Lemmon juice . Full rind zest of limes. Olive oil. Thick grained mustard honey mustard. Wircheatershire sauce. Salt pepper. Cook time 3 hours full smoke at around 225. Pulled when internal temp was 141. Let stand. When at party 250 oven 45 min. Was very good. I was happy how many people talked about it. My first one.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.