Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking at small business software and I can not find any that people like. I would like some input on some good software. All I want to be able to do is to make invoces, manage multiple accounts, and keep track of expenses. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
Used several different software programs for our business, Quickbooks, handsdown! Excellent for tracking income,expences and budgets. Completes tax forms and payroll for you. Also on-line updates. Also can download trial version. Good luck.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Quick Book Pro is the best there is hands down. Keeps track of e verything and then some things you dont. lol Its great get it.

·
Registered
3,074 Posts
Quick Books or Peachtree. I ran several small businesses on Peachtree and even ran our current business including doing our own payroll until we hit about 25 employees.

·
Registered
78 Posts
We actually used a product called MYOB until we hit about $6mil of revenue. Being a technology company we reviewed a lot of software packages including QuickBooks. We found MYOB a lot more flexible and easier to use. You can find it at http://www.myob.com

·
Registered
35 Posts
I use MYOB as well and really like it. It also handles payroll and other things like that. For what you need, it would work fine. Then again, so will Quick Books Pro. I believe MYOB was bought out by INTUIT ???? So future support might be something you want to look into.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Quick Books Pro - very easy to work with. It's like "bookkeeping for Dummy’s" & I'm a Dummy in that department!!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the help. I downlaoded the trail version of the Quickbooks pro today. I see there is a $100 rebate on amazon, making it $150 so it looks like that might be the way to go. Thanks Again

1 - 13 of 13 Posts