Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have conatacted all the doo dealers and they say its different sliders for a 440........

is this true.........its 2004 sc10-111............shouldnt it be the same as other revs of the same year.....

i need sliders bad so any help is appreciated..........

thanks

·
Shortbus member
1,026 Posts
usedtoskidoo said:
I have conatacted all the doo dealers and they say its different sliders for a 440........

is this true.........its 2004 sc10-111............shouldnt it be the same as other revs of the same year.....

i need sliders bad so any help is appreciated..........

thanks
[snapback]718449[/snapback]​
I got mine out of the slider box that the consumer sleds use, went fine on the 04

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Ya you can use preatty much any slider from and SC as long as there long enough. I used some on my SC-III out of a SC-10 but they were a little short but they worked. I bought some graphite ones form Royal iam using this year. If i were you id just buy a set for a SCIII and put them on. The 440 doesnt have special sliders.

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks to all............

i cleaned this thing up last night..........amazinglittle things on it.......weird to see the way a race sled is built versus consumer........

oh well hope its fun.........just have to put sliders on, and disconnect the hot button and thats it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts