Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
328 Posts
Some people cut the windows a little to make it fit. I have a friend that does it that way on his Rev. I would just remove the suspension though so that you can assess everything on the skid while it's out.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
MXZ600HO said:
Some people cut the windows a little to make it fit. I have a friend that does it that way on his Rev. I would just remove the suspension though so that you can assess everything on the skid while it's out.
[snapback]699402[/snapback]​
MXZ600HO has it right. If you plan on sledding much, learning to pull the suspension is important. Shocks,springs,slides,bogies, all these things will wear out and need to be serviced. Nothing gets abused like the rear skid. Unfortunetly mxz600500 also is correct in it can be a pain in the %$%#@. But only for a couple times then its a 15 minute job. Set all your springs and shocks on their lowest settings, take all the tension out of the track, ask questions on here lots of people on here have done it. Its easier to lube when it is out also. Don't forget the grease zerk under the speedo cable behind your secondary.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.