Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so we went for a tour yesterday Left plap went all around headed to the peg went around the peg drove right into windsor park and stopped at a house for awhile then back home....
Left at about 3 in the afternoon got home at 1 am
Today guys were reporting they were falling asleep but were having vivid thoughts and images of the drifts still passing them by and the noise of the sleds....

I wondered how many other people have this?

Anyone or are we crazy?!

*Yes I hurt today*

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
MTM Posted Today, 10:43 PM
get a sled with real X shocks
Robins has Real X Shocks

Mine is supposed to have real X shocks Not sure how to respond to you like usual MTM

G

·
rakelly2 said:
*FAN~GIRL* said:

Anyone or are we crazy?!

*Yes I hurt today*
[snapback]712568[/snapback]​
Sounds like sled fever to me!!! Very contagious!!!

[snapback]712589[/snapback]​
either that or someone has been spiking your drinks with NyQuil!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've had similar experiences before ..usually after driving and staying up for extended periods of time ... like driving 22 hours hours straight by yourself ... it can doo funny things to you!!

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
I feel like I am still moving real slow, after a 12 hour shift in the groomer, it runs you down, and makes for a crappy night of sleep

·
found elsewhere
11,916 Posts
trailhawk said:
I feel like I am still moving real slow, after a 12 hour shift in the groomer, it runs you down, and makes for a crappy night of sleep
[snapback]712641[/snapback]​
Hey trailhawk, I'll give you $50 if you come groom from Chisholm to sidelake

·
Hold It Wide Open Till You See God
2,311 Posts
Have never had that on a sled, but driving truck through the night or on the tractor it has happened. But by then it's usually time to shut down.

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Mmmmmmmm K Then good to know the guys I run with are Nuts.

All I know is after the run On saturday I was dead before I hit the pillow.
Im still stiff today
I keep getting told Im out of shape......
Hmmm Guess running after Kids wasnt great exercise

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
MTM said:
trailhawk said:
[snapback]712641[/snapback]​
Hey trailhawk, I'll give you $50 if you come groom from Chisholm to sidelake
[snapback]712645[/snapback]​
Funny you should say that, they have a opening for a groomer operator over that way but they only pay 10.00 per hour I was going to apply for it so I have some fun money for riding, they must not have anybody in the club over there that knows how to drive a groomer LOL

·
Registered
4,711 Posts
It's always funny to watch the big flinches as the boys start to pass out on the sofa after a days worth of close calls and pucker moments.

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
oh but its a GOOD pain...

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Tinker said:
It's always funny to watch the big flinches as the boys start to pass out on the sofa after a days worth of close calls and pucker moments.

[snapback]713240[/snapback]​
You made me lose some noodles on my blueprints!

·
Made Member
2,042 Posts
By the time we're done riding, we are so drunk we usualy pass right out. Sucks the next morning if the beer is gone and I have to make a run for a little hair of the dog.

·
Advanced......dat's how ah roll.
1,950 Posts
Party Chief said:
By the time we're done riding, we are so drunk we usualy pass right out. Sucks the next morning if the beer is gone and I have to make a run for a little hair of the dog.

[snapback]713408[/snapback]​
Are you joking?

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Tinker said:

[snapback]713240[/snapback]​
Yeah .. that's what I get! .. the flinchies!

·
Fanny
2,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Its so Manly these words you guys are using........
Pucker
and Flinchies.
Very nice Keep it Up boys

·
planes take off against the wind
15,035 Posts
Flinchies? - that is um... how can I say... something she does when I am doing er, um... something... aw forget it... There is just no way I can be PG8 or even PG17 and describe it...

By the way - I get neither....................just checking the insides of my eyelids!

·
Registered
87 Posts
*FAN~GIRL* said:
Ok so we went for a tour yesterday Left plap went all around headed to the peg went around the peg drove right into windsor park and stopped at a house for awhile then back home....
Left at about 3 in the afternoon got home at 1 am
Today guys were reporting they were falling asleep but were having vivid thoughts and images of the drifts still passing them by and the noise of the sleds....

Anyone or are we crazy?!

*Yes I hurt today*
[snapback]712568[/snapback]​
Not sure how many people will know where you rode, but it's ok, those of us from MB will.

You will get the same "feeling" "day dreams" "dreams, visions" from playing 4-6 hours on the computer or the old PS2, as you will from any extended driving. But the "I slept like the dead" feeling the next day is refreshing, unless you don't get more than 5 hrs.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts