Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I am looking to buy a new sled, A REV. I was wondering if anyone knew of any dealers in upper or lower michigan that has any left overs? If you know please reply or PM me and let me know.

I would buy a 2007 but they are outragously expensive, and for how much snow we get down in lower michigan, I can't see paying all that money for something I might not be able to ride.

·
Premium Member
7,279 Posts
I was just in Gaylord and Lewiston, MI this past weekend. Both dealers there have some. Spicer's in Houghton Lake most likely does also....

good luck,

·
Registered
127 Posts
Superman said:
I was just in Gaylord and Lewiston, MI this past weekend. Both dealers there have some. Spicer's in Houghton Lake most likely does also....

good luck,

[snapback]749555[/snapback]​
Try Dee's marine in Clinton Township prices are usually pretty good there this time of year.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ski-Doo02 said:

I am looking to buy a new sled, A REV. I was wondering if anyone knew of any dealers in upper or lower michigan that has any left overs? If you know please reply or PM me and let me know.

I would buy a 2007 but they are outragously expensive, and for how much snow we get down in lower michigan, I can't see paying all that money for something I might not be able to ride.
[snapback]749550[/snapback]​

·
GotBoost?
1,504 Posts
Try http://www.snowmobileauction.com/ White star auction has a lot of dealers there trying to unload new sleds for some good prices. You can look at the reports from previous auctions to see what they're selling for so you'll have a good idea. They get cheaper the closer we're getting to summer.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
[/quote]
Try Dee's marine in Clinton Township prices are usually pretty good there this time of year.
[snapback]750404[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Thanks, I live about 20 minutes from Dee's Marine. I have not been there yet this season so I go check it out. If there are any more places let me know.

One of my buddies went to K&W Cycle, not exactly sure where it is at, I know it is toward the city of Detroit, but he got a 2004 MXZ Renagade, a open trailer, and full gear, and they through in a gas can all for $7100 out the door. Now that sounds like a deal and a half to me.

Thanks for the info!

·
Registered
2,523 Posts
Greatlakes Motorsports has quite a few left..... various brands and models. Located in the Flint area. Great people to deal with and great prices!!!!!!

·
GotBoost?
1,504 Posts
[/quote]

Thanks, I live about 20 minutes from Dee's Marine. I have not been there yet this season so I go check it out. If there are any more places let me know.

One of my buddies went to K&W Cycle, not exactly sure where it is at, I know it is toward the city of Detroit, but he got a 2004 MXZ Renagade, a open trailer, and full gear, and they through in a gas can all for $7100 out the door. Now that sounds like a deal and a half to me.

Thanks for the info!

[snapback]750705[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Don't buy anything from K&W Cycle because they will screw you the first chance they get. All I can say is we had our day in court.

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
Wicked_ZR said:

Thanks for the info!

[snapback]750705[/snapback]​
[/quote]

Don't buy anything from K&W Cycle because they will screw you the first chance they get. All I can say is we had our day in court.
[snapback]765899[/snapback]​
[/quote]

I got a good deal from them in feb. '05 550F new for $3800. How did you get screwed?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
Wicked_ZR said:
I paid $4500 for an 03 600 Rev with 240 miles on it, $1100 for a new open trailer, and tax. Thats $5936 with tax. guess on gear and gas tank $500, so $6436. Assuming the 04 was new with warranty (which mine wasn't) thats a "fair" deal, but not that great.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts