Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Buddy Mike is selling his Chalet at the base of Eagle Pass Mountain. $269 K.It is 15 minutes from Sicamous and 30 minutes from Revy.Awesome hunting and Quadding. It is 1/2 a kilometer off the Trans Canada and 200 feet from the Eagle Pass Sledding Staging area!
Located on .7 of an acre, it is 1000 sq. foot Lake Country Chalet with a loft. Can sleep 8,200 amp power, satellite TV and a nice shop with a lean-to to park sleds.
Mike asked me to help him sell it as he is moving to the States, he doesn't have a phone there or internet. PM me or call me and I will try and answer your questions. 250-838-0202
Would be awesome for 4-5 sledding buddies to buy together and sled right from your doorstep. Only thing I would add is a large Hot tub! Rene

Attachments

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Looks sick!!!! (Thats American for nice) Wish i was out of college, would be a nice place to live..

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Was riding eagles yesterday, I will post pics tonight, incredible powder. Mike was up there too, told me he had it appraised at $280,000. Anyone interested? RS

1 - 6 of 6 Posts