Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anybody here been on a sled video like Slednecks, or Thunderstruck, or mountain mod mania, anything like that. Cause if you have call me up next time there filming and i'll make the trip up to come and watch, and maybe do stuff of my own.

·
Registered
9,186 Posts
I know a couple of the guys in Slednecks. I have talked with Jay Quinlin a few different times while I was living in Colorado. I used to work for a dealer in Co. and we sponsered him and he used to come in for parts all the time (up in Breckenridge Co. which is where he has been living for the last couple years). I got to ride his 03 factory mod 800 too, which was insane.

·
Registered
757 Posts
I've never been on a video but I doo plan on making my own video some time in the near future. Once I get out of college I'll be able to afford another sled and parts. Right now cash is the only thing holding me back.
I think there's a guy on here that films with the Excon Freeride guys. Not sure what his name is though.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I wish I had the money to just go to the mountains whenever I feel like, hire a film crew, and a support helicopter and just ride, it would be great, if anybody feels like sponsoring me, i'm always open for offers

1 - 7 of 7 Posts