Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
954 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone confirm that the site is done? If so I can make room in my favorites. Main page works but get error messages on any sub-pages.

·
Premium Member
8,093 Posts
After I read your post I went to their site and tried. I got the same error codes.

For the last week or ten days I only went to their main page and didn't see any new postings so I logged off without going any further.

Site never had a lot of activity.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
I have that as one of my favorites also. I never really go there much because as said, not much activity. I was hoping it would turn into another great site I could spend all my time on. LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
789 Posts
Can't confirm that it's done, but yeah, seems like it's been down for about 2 weeks or so. I believe the owner is ZRT...looked like he has not been on there since some time in January. Now where am I going to post my McMillan snow report? Oh wait..the snow is almost gone...so no more reports this year.

·
Premium Member
8,093 Posts
Can't confirm that it's done, but yeah, seems like it's been down for about 2 weeks or so. I believe the owner is ZRT...looked like he has not been on there since some time in January. Now where am I going to post my McMillan snow report? Oh wait..the snow is almost gone...so no more reports this year.
You can post ATV trail reports...............I always appreciated your snow reports.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Domain is active until May 16th of this year.

Looks like a corrupt database.

If he is going to let it go, I would probably take it and keep it active for people.

I think I can just add it to our club's web-server as we have plenty of traffic head-room.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts