Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
k so I wanna subscribe to a sledding magazine but not knowing which one to go with I wanna see what people are thinking.?????????

·
Registered
338 Posts
I get SnowTech & SnowGoer but SnowTech is better

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Snow Tech

·
Registered
375 Posts
Snow Tech - Hands down

·
Registered
546 Posts
I get SnowTech,SuperTrax,American Snowmobiler and SnowGoer. SnowTech definately the best then SuperTrax.

·
Registered
727 Posts
supertrax

·
Registered
8,113 Posts
assuming you are just trying to pass the time until the sno flies???

beacsue they all suck when it comes to reviews. they rave about sleds that SUCK just a year or two down the line and of course they forget they ravced about them! a

after all they are in business to sell adverts, so being honest about a bad sled is not in "their" be$t interest. screw the reader I guess...

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
assuming you are just trying to pass the time until the sno flies???

beacsue they all suck when it comes to reviews. they rave about sleds that SUCK just a year or two down the line and of course they forget they ravced about them! a

after all they are in business to sell adverts, so being honest about a bad sled is not in "their" be$t interest. screw the reader I guess...
Viper a ray of sunshine as usual.
I agree though.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Snow Tech and Snowest. Snow Tech is more informative...

·
First In, Last Out
2,985 Posts
I like SnowTech the best, but I'll read whatever I can get my hands on (except for those mags that are made by the same people and have the same info in them).

·
Registered
431 Posts
Without a doubt SnowTech is the best...the only one who speaks to actual sledheads with any level of knowledge...SuperTrax is okay too but a very distant second...most are just glorified brouchures and give no real insight...although I'm an idiot and just end up buying all that I see in case I miss one word...lol

SnowTech also has a fantastic line of books about the history of SnoPro racing for those into the vintage stuff...great stories and photos

·
Registered
50 Posts
I get Snow Tech, Snow Goer & American Snowmobiler. Like Snow Tech the best seems most informative & they are only 15 min from where I live.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Snow-tech.... period. The other mags are not in the same league. I've been reading snow-tech since it was Race & Rally. Back then, SuperTrax was an excellent magazine. At some point they really went downhill. I'm not sure when it happened but I subscribed to SuperTrax last season and was disappointed with each issue. The ride reviews suck and they don't do cool project sleds anymore. I think they got caught up in wanting to star in the OEM sales videos and now don't cut down bad sleds like they used to.

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
i just picked up a mag called osm(on snow magazine) from the store last night. volume 1 number 1 but on the sight they have been around for yrs. maybe they have just been in canada. its prety cool. they have a pic of sasquach riding a rush, burrant cooking a breakfast burroto under the hood of his sled with a hot dogger and a motor-fist mullet contest

1 - 20 of 24 Posts