Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a sled dolly with 20 inch bicycle style wheels , i have replaced the tubes about 6 times , i have gone to bike stores trying to get a heavy duty tubes, but still no luck , they explode sounding like a shotgun going off , i have tried different air pressures still no luck , i have heard of solid tires being used , but cannot find any info ? if anyone has a fix for this please let me know, Thanks Bruce .

·
Keeping Skioutty on his toes...
2017 Ski doo Renegade 900...2022 Polaris Indy 137 XC 650
33,339 Posts
i have a deer carry cart that has 20" hard rubber bicycle tires and spoked rims that i got from cabela's ; maybe they can help you out .

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
You might want to check to make sure your rims and tires don't have any objects on them causing the puncture
As far as bicycle tires go you may have a spoke that is pushing through and causing the inner tub to pop every time. I would check both rims to make sure that isn't occurring. If you take some thin strips of duct tape and wrap it around the rim this helps a lot. I wrap duct tape around all my dirt bike rims and I've never had a problem. What PSI are you running the tires at? (Or what PSIs have you tried)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts