Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Boondocker
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a comparison this past weekend 50 miles on simmons 50 miles on precisions conditions were hard packed ungroomed trails temps at 35 F. The simmons handled very similar to the presisions but had way to much bite in the corners causing scary inside ski lift at times.I felt way more in control on the corners with the precisions. The sled was very predictable with the precisions very unpredictable in the corners with the simmons.This comparison was on my 2000 MXZ600.

I didnt realy have any fresh powder to ride on I am sure the simmons would float better as they are wider. But I will stick with the precisions.They work very well on a ZX sled!!!

·
Registered
975 Posts
gravy davey said:
Did a comparison this past weekend 50 miles on simmons 50 miles on precisions conditions were hard packed ungroomed trails temps at 35 F. The simmons handled very similar to the presisions but had way to much bite in the corners causing scary inside ski lift at times.I felt way more in control on the corners with the precisions. The sled was very predictable with the precisions very unpredictable in the corners with the simmons.This comparison was on my 2000 MXZ600.

I didnt realy have any fresh powder to ride on I am sure the simmons would float better as they are wider. But I will stick with the precisions.They work very well on a ZX sled!!!

[snapback]751023[/snapback]​
Appreciate it if you would give an update after you get some more ride time on 'em. Considering them for one of my machines.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts