Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
386 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to purchase aftermarket skis for the 1000, thinking about the Simmons Flex Ski's, or the Powder pro's from SLP, has anybody tried these and how are they in deep powder, any input would be of help, thanx

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Everyone i ride with that has the 1000's use the Simmons Skis, i even have a pair on my 800. Love them to death. Great skis and i would recommend them to everyone.

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
If you search around here and Snowest's forums, you'll find simmons as the most popular, with the PP's second. Some who have tried both say the PP's are more agressive, and I was told by a reseller of PP's that even SLP admits they are not a great fit for the Rev if you're not racing. Simmons offers lots of flex, added protection for the flying, or crawling, nun. Some like Mods, cheapest of the three, comes down to personal preference, but you'll find Simmons has the largest share of the Rev Summit market, I think. Doo should give you an option to buy without ski's, LOL. I do run simmons myself, work well, more float downhill would be nice, otherwise they do everything for me. If you experiment with all of them, let us know the results.

·
Registered
808 Posts
I have run both the Simmons and the SLP's, the Simmons are a little better on the trail and the SLP's are better in the powder, I really don't care about trail and the Simmons aren't that much better, so I use the SLP's because they turn much better in powder.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts