Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What kind/size battery do i need to get for my 03 rev 800. To fit in stock battery tray. I bought a e-start kit without a bettery just need the info. Do they make gel cells for snowmobiles? I got optimas in my jeep just wondering.

·
2011 RMK PRO 155
8,136 Posts
1999jby1999 said:
What kind/size battery do i need to get for my 03 rev 800. To fit in stock battery tray. I bought a e-start kit without a bettery just need the info. Do they make gel cells for snowmobiles? I got optimas in my jeep just wondering.
[snapback]716119[/snapback]​
Here is the Doo Part Number, 410301203 The Battery is Made by Yuasa, and their Part number is YTX20HL-BS

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Rev Kev said:
1999jby1999 said:
[snapback]716119[/snapback]​
Here is the Doo Part Number, 410301203 The Battery is Made by Yuasa, and their Part number is YTX20HL-BS
[snapback]716218[/snapback]​
Thank you very much they should update there lists and include the rev model with the zx model for batteries since it is the same battery

·
Registered
906 Posts
See if you can find an Odyssey for it. They are a dry cell and are far superior to any AGM or Gel Cell. 2 year warrenty also, which is double any small battery.

Find your part number here:

http://www.odysseybatteries.com/applicatio...wc_atv_snow.htm

Then order from Battery Mart. http://www.batterymart.com/

We run these dry cells in our stand up jet skis. They hold up to pounding and vibration of the jetski like nothing else. Should last forever in a sled.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts