Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
12 idlers( 440 Take offs) 15 each
2 ultra low see through yellow windsheilds - 30 each
440 ski takeoffs - 100 with carbides
2 440 swaybar kits - 50 each
2 black grill kits - 30 each
new in package gray shock covers 15
new in package hood latch kit 15

guys i have pics of everything and this stuff needs to go
 

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
Joined
·
3,892 Posts
kallbmrt27c said:
12 idlers( 440 Take offs) 15 each
2 ultra low see through yellow windsheilds - 30 each
440 ski takeoffs - 100 with carbides
2 440 swaybar kits - 50 each
2 black grill kits - 30 each
new in package gray shock covers 15
new in package hood latch kit 15

guys i have pics of everything and this stuff needs to go
[snapback]722302[/snapback]​
I PMed ya
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
APC said:
kallbmrt27c said:
12 idlers( 440 Take offs) 15 each
2 ultra low see through yellow windsheilds - 30 each
440 ski takeoffs - 100 with carbides
2 440 swaybar kits - 50 each
2 black grill kits - 30 each
new in package gray shock covers 15
new in package hood latch kit 15

guys i have pics of everything and this stuff needs to go
[snapback]722302[/snapback]​
I PMed ya
[snapback]724574[/snapback]​
sent ya one back
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
13 Posts
Is there anyway i can get a picture of the windsheilds??

I may be interested in the ski's as well...if they are already gone no big deal.
 

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
Joined
·
3,892 Posts
Sent you another an e-mail
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
309 Posts
pmed ya
 

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
Joined
·
3,892 Posts
Have my ski's been shipped?
 

·
The 02 REVOLUTION
Joined
·
3,892 Posts
APC said:
Have my ski's been shipped?
[snapback]738904[/snapback]​
Will

Ski's are here. Thanks!
Exactly as described and fast shipping
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
APC said:
APC said:
Have my ski's been shipped?
[snapback]738904[/snapback]​
Will

Ski's are here. Thanks!
Exactly as described and fast shipping
[snapback]739877[/snapback]​
thanks man, the skis and latch are sold. The other stuff needs to go, ill take offers on the stuff now
 

·
Ukranian Mafia
Joined
·
5,538 Posts
How big are the swaybars? Same thickness as a trail REV - 1/2"?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
12 idlers( 440 Take offs) 15 each
2 ultra low see through yellow windsheilds - 30 each
440 ski takeoffs - 100 with carbides
2 440 swaybar kits - 50 each
2 black grill kits - 30 each
new in package gray shock covers 15
new in package hood latch kit 15

guys i have pics of everything and this stuff needs to go
are these link style swaybars
 
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Top