2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_181774052304410_zpsnzo5oktu.jpeg

Reactions: mtnrev800

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Smart move from Canada! Will be interesting to see the number of Yellow snowchecks to Black.

·
True happiness is never trying a sled better than
14,562 Posts
It's interesting that they held out on some colour options for a couple days after the reveal.The all black XRS and Renegade XRS are sweet.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Where on the Doo website did you see these as options ??
Website not updated yet. This was sent to me from my dealer who is there at the reveal.

·
hater on all xrs and freeride owners that drive li
2,307 Posts
It was based on dealer feedback, plus all the whining on here wouldn't have hurt nether. They had to do the same thing when the xm was only available in yellow for the x package for 2013

·
hater on all xrs and freeride owners that drive li
2,307 Posts
It does look lame now, wonder if I can still order it with the raspberry. It really started to grow on me, scs was wrapping and unwrapping last years freeride with this years decals. They should have went white instead of black then at least it would still pop or even the orange from the 2013's

Reactions: Ovi8

·
Registered
919 Posts
I believe you can still get the Freeride with the magenta color or the black, your choice.

·
Registered
2,268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
You can still order as it was. Just another option.

Reactions: mark 800ho

·
Registered
919 Posts

·
Registered
3,305 Posts
Why on earth are they not pc the rails on all the summits! The Black x's are but nothing else. The top of the line t3 should have them without a doubt!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts