Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
it is!! and way more feed back online. bought a pooooooo 06 4 srtroke turbo 2 up touring and the message board there is like a grave yard. thats ok i fixed it but still..

gonna sell and buy another doo. actually the only ad in the classifieds on here lol

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
LOL!

·
Registered
6,092 Posts
They all suk equally, don't drink the yellow Doolaid

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk
You have no clue. There is a huge difference in durability, dependability and fit and finish. Dooaid is a health drink.

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
Dooaid is a health drink. :Cheers Yeah Buddy!!

Reactions: bar549

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Id say ski doo needs to step there 800s up i feel polaris has the stronger 800 an is more capable as well when it comes to mods as well some say the new Polaris out handles the new doo chassis as well. From the looks of it the Polaris 840 is beast to an with some small tweaks it would be a 850 slayer especially if Polaris bumped it up to a 850 cc.

So at the moment Polaris an doo are pretty even .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
27,934 Posts
it is!! and way more feed back online. bought a pooooooo 06 4 srtroke turbo 2 up touring and the message board there is like a grave yard. thats ok i fixed it but still..

gonna sell and buy another doo. actually the only ad in the classifieds on here lol
On the bold you need to return to the 1000 club lol I know it's ancient history, but it reminded me how you livened-up that board too!

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,568 Posts
Id say ski doo needs to step there 800s up i feel polaris has the stronger 800 an is more capable as well when it comes to mods as well some say the new Polaris out handles the new doo chassis as well. From the looks of it the Polaris 840 is beast to an with some small tweaks it would be a 850 slayer especially if Polaris bumped it up to a 850 cc.

So at the moment Polaris an doo are pretty even .

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
It's sad that I know a good handful Doo 800s that beat Doo 850s....... with clutching and a few simple mods

·
Registered
245 Posts
You have no clue. There is a huge difference in durability, dependability and fit and finish. Dooaid is a health drink.
Ive owned them all in the last 4 yrs and you're correct. Doo has the best fit and finish and that's it thus far. I'll let you know if 2020 is better.

Sent from my SM-G970W using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
27,934 Posts
It's sad that I know a good handful Doo 800s that beat Doo 850s....... with clutching and a few simple mods

I imagine that you are referring to Timing advance a degree or two depending on the year, y-pipe, clutching and excellent traction. I don't mind filling in the blanks ;)

·
Premium Member
27,934 Posts
So modified sleds beat unmodified sleds..... Wow.
Regardless of a DooTalk account and handlename change, there is still only one Punisher.

·
Armchair Interweb Coach
102,568 Posts
So modified sleds beat unmodified sleds..... Wow.
Slightly modified and half the price

Most of y'all know I had a nasty boosted G4 already....

My crew has tried every kind of modification you can do....

It truly is funny how guys thing a clutches G4 will walk on a, again, slightly modified, 800........

Doo juice drinkers

1 - 20 of 25 Posts