Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have any you guys had problems with the ski legs on the mach. I had my brand new o5 mach out on my first ride, going about fifty mph across a field hit a small 6 inch bump, (measured by my buddies later). The ski comes off, the sled digs in and goes one way, I go the other way & bounce around a bit.( this is what was told to me by my buddies because I don't remember any of it) I guess I was out for four to five min's & didn't make a hellalot of sense when I cam to. (not that I did before the mishap) I like my sled Its alot better than my 98 mach z and not trying to blame anyone. SH-- Happens. I was just wondering if this is something I have to watch out for There is only the broke skileg & a cracked belly pan. No other damage to the sled. Clean break onthe lower part of theleg & not a mark on the ski. I think it was just a freak accident & a flawed leg to begin with. Anybody else have a problem like this? THanks ps I 'm going up north with the sled this weekend. thanks 46.5 miles on the sled

1 - 2 of 2 Posts