Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm selling my new Ski Doo Mod. 2 helmet I bought just before last winter. I wore it for one weekend and had to go back to my BV2 because the mod. was too small. My loss your gain. I should of had a face mask when I tried it on at the dealer. It's a size large and comes with the heated shield which was $150.00 alone. I will sell this for $300.00 which includes the standard shield shipped in the lower 48 states.
Thanks for looking

Attachments

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I'm selling my new Ski Doo Mod. 2 helmet I bought just before last winter. I wore it for one weekend and had to go back to my BV2 because the mod. was too small. My loss your gain. I should of had a face mask when I tried it on at the dealer. It's a size large and comes with the heated shield which was $150.00 alone. I will sell this for $300.00 which includes the standard shield shipped in the lower 48 states.
Thanks for looking
TTT

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
[quote name='Skidoorider763' date='Jul 12 2010, 12:17 AM' post='2930341']
Ill give ya 225 shipped. I can pay immd through Paypal. Let me so what ure email address is so i can send payment.

Thanks,
Josh
[/quote
Josh, Thanks for the offer but i'm going to hold off for a while for a little more when the season is here.
Jeff

·
Registered
906 Posts
Jeff, Just seeing if my check cleared yet? It should clear no problem. If you can send me a tracking number once helmet is shipped I would appreciate it.
Thanks, Tom

1 - 6 of 6 Posts