Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my track of my 99 mxz 600, nothing is wrong with the track its in great condition, may need some studs eventually but you could easily get 2,000-3,000 miles off of them. Its got woody's 120 studs with carbite tips. I live in Marquette, MI and I am traveling to southern Wisconsin on Sunday the 5th if you are interested and on the way I can deliver it, but this weekend only. Im looking to get $175 for it i got a lot of pictures that I attached in large format, some taken 2 days ago (track off) and some taken 2 weeks ago (track on) take a look and thanks

PM if interested or use email address in profile.

as you can see its clipped every 3rd window. I would like to have it sold by this weekend, if not i think ill hold on to the track and try to sell it more locally in Marquette. If you do see this and are interested give me a message!! Thanks
Rob

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The miles on the studs really depend on conditions, you dont need to replace them anytime soon. I really need it sold now its taking up space in a friends garage. Any offers?

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really need to sell this, Im opening it up to any trade offers this things got to go!!!!!!!! Im a college student hurting for money

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Id be game for some books, but thanks for the offer. I really need some skis, carbites, and a rear bumper i long tracked my 99 mxz and now i dont have a bumper
but the things awsome in the deep stuff so its all good

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
went out and measured everything to be sure the track is actually 1" lug exactly and the studs are 1 1/2" long so the wear isnt that much

·
Registered
315 Posts
greenspeed said:
bump, price is $150 shipped? or trade for a set of summit skis, or rev seat?
[snapback]816421[/snapback]​
if its not sold i'll take it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts