1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Item: Ski Doo 1 + 1 X Seat for XP
Category: Sled
Year: N/A
Price: $400.00

I have a 1 + 1 XP seat for X models. The seat is in great shape, and it includes Ski Doo muffs that go on the hand grips of the seat. It also includes mounts, the only thing missing is rivets. We bought the seat last year off eBay so my nephew could ride with us, but he did not like riding on the back. Asking $400 OBO plus shipping, but local pick up is fine as well. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thank you for looking.

The Seat and Base
Automotive tire Automotive exterior Wood Bumper Tread

Part info on base

Food Automotive exterior Automotive tire Font Bumper

Part info on seat

Font Audio equipment Musical instrument accessory Rectangle Transparency

Top of Base

Automotive lighting Automotive tail & brake light Bumper Motor vehicle Automotive exterior

Seat

Comfort Wood Chair Luggage and bags Automotive design

Muffs

Sleeve Bag Collar Sportswear Tints and shades

Attachments

·
Registered
418 Posts
whats the difference between X and Non X seat?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
First off the x seat is higher, which makes no difference here. But the difference for this purpose is the x seat is longer than the non-x seat. You would have to take your plastic storage off of the back of your seat in order for this to work. I have a buddy that runs his x 1 + 1 seat on his wife 08 500ss that has the non-x seat. He said they have no problems. I will say though since the x seat is longer there will be a gap that is left empty as the 1 + 1 seat is molded to fit the back of an x seat. Does it really matter? I would say if your not sure your better off to double check and talk to your dealer. Here is a picture of the bottom of the seat. It might help you see the way it is molded. I have also attached images of x and non-x seats to show you the difference.

Hood Sleeve Motor vehicle Vehicle Wood

X Seat

Natural material Musical instrument Wood Sports equipment Composite material

Non-X Seat

Musical instrument accessory Natural material Composite material Bumper Bag

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1 - 10 of 10 Posts