Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im planing on goin to the summit tomoroo, but i have a problem. My skies are not exactly straight. When i ride my left handelbar side is a little higher than the right side and it is really makeing it hard to ride. If any one can tell me exactly how to make my skies strait so my bars even out that would be vary apreicated, Thank you o i have a 2003 440

G

·
YK RACER said:
Im planing on goin to the summit tomoroo, but i have a problem. My skies are not exactly straight. When i ride my left handelbar side is a little higher than the right side and it is really makeing it hard to ride. If any one can tell me exactly how to make my skies strait so my bars even out that would be vary apreicated, Thank you o i have a 2003 440
[snapback]695380[/snapback]​
put sled on flat surface,.....i use two straight 2x4x8 flat against sides of track, so they extent up to skis....bungee ski hooks together and measure off of the 2x4 to get an idea of which is off or both? i pull cap(spindle) remove circlip and adjust spindle clamp accordingly.........reinstall opposite............check toe in/out while its there 1/8 toe out is better....helps with darting on trails. hope this helps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.