Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Boy it needs to snow quickly! If I remember from my snowmaking days on a local ski slope after I graduated from college, we are getting 2 to 2.5 inches of rain this weekend which should equate to 30 inches of snow roughly. Look on every forum, theres a funny topic like this since we are ALL so bored on the East Coast! At least we are all laughing about it! WISledder I am guessing she is a size 4 so it would take 4 times the meat. 5.2 ounces is NOT going to cover it :D

·
Registered
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Klim isnt my first choice when i am looking for aggressive meat snacks... just saying....... hahaha

Whatever "meat" type product was in the bag also looked rather questionable and the inside of the bag looked like it was covered in axle grease.. i would hate to see how a warranty claim on this stuff would work out....

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
Klim isnt my first choice when i am looking for aggressive meat snacks... just saying....... hahaha

Whatever "meat" type product was in the bag also looked rather questionable and the inside of the bag looked like it was covered in axle grease.. i would hate to see how a warranty claim on this stuff would work out....
Will KLIM warranty the bag for leaky seals?

·
Fuzzy but not Blue........
10,650 Posts
That the Gortex stuff??? :huh:

-grover

Reactions: DirtFarmer01
1 - 14 of 14 Posts