Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any sledders skeet shoot out there in the off season? What's your favourite set up ?
Me I like my .410 and 20 G over under. Just bought a new .410 over under on the weekend. Went 19 for 25 first time shooting it. Gotta learn to swing it a bit better before I get out next fall for bush chickens. Our dog is gonna be like w tF if I keep up with that. Lol.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
19/25 with a .410, that is impressive! Were you shooting international rules, if so I got a spot for you this fall shooting Doves. I used to shoot a lot before the kids were born, shot trap out at the Grand, Skeet and Sporting Clays. BT 100 for Trap and a Perazzi for Skeet and Sporting Clays. Had a lot of fun, my kids have been shooting for about six years now and will be shooting for the High School this fall. I don't shoot much any more, I load shells and watch, it's thier time.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
19/25 with a .410, that is impressive! Were you shooting international rules, if so I got a spot for you this fall shooting Doves. I used to shoot a lot before the kids were born, shot trap out at the Grand, Skeet and Sporting Clays. BT 100 for Trap and a Perazzi for Skeet and Sporting Clays. Had a lot of fun, my kids have been shooting for about six years now and will be shooting for the High School this fall. I don't shoot much any more, I load shells and watch, it's thier time.
Heck no! Lol. My son was just chucking them out in front of me with a hand thrower lol. Easy shooting doing that. Shooting #6 skeet load. At about 50 ft out

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
73,527 Posts
I used to shoot skeet but gave up as even after a long soak, and a good boil they were still tough on the gums.....

Reactions: woodymn

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Bark,
You are doing it wrong, you need to make like tea, pulls out the color with a really good chalkey after tast.

·
Scuttle Buttin' Solo
73,527 Posts
Bark,
You are doing it wrong, you need to make like tea, pulls out the color with a really good chalkey after tast.
Sounds interesting.........and I'd bet it'd have about the same nutritional value and would still settle my tum tum.....

·
Registered
123 Posts
KRIEGHOFF

'enough said.....

·
Registered
583 Posts
Im more of a Trap shooter and I swing a Remington 3200 over under 12 ga. But I shoot an 1187 premiere skeet for the sideways game. 21 of 25 is my best at skeet and 98/100 in trap

·
Registered
128 Posts
We shoot quite a bit in the summer out at the cabin. We have a couple of ground throwers. I shoot sporting clays at a local shoot once a year and that's a lot of fun. I shoot a Browning Citori for clays and upland. Benelli Black Eagle for waterfowl.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts