Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to thank everyone who helped me when I crashed my sled on the trail down from Owlshead, I think I tried to turn left and caught a lip and threw me off of the sled. Thanks to the surgeon from Calgary who help me to the ambulance although the ride from the 2.6 km marker down was breath taking and also to Rick who helped my 14 year old son load the sleds and the rest of the people who got the truck and trailer chained up and off of the mountian to Tim Hortens Again my many many thanks to all who helped that really went a long way for me and my son.

Results: Two broken front ribs, two broken ribs behind my shoulder blade, seperated shoulder and a tear in my kidney so again thanks to everyone who helped me and my son I could not have made it without all your help.

So I guess Rene the Dootalk ride may be out of the question for me

·
Registered
921 Posts
Holy Cow Barry! Lots of guys getting hurt lately, did your skis catch an edge and flip you out the front door? We will get your shirts to you somehow. Glad you are alright, I was guiding up Blue yesterday and it was pretty good, met Renegade2 and Revegade up there! They drove 42 hours to come riding out here! See you as soon as you get better. Rene

·
Registered
713 Posts
allrevsrule said:
I would like to thank everyone who helped me when I crashed my sled on the trail down from Owlshead, I think I tried to turn left and caught a lip and threw me off of the sled. Thanks to the surgeon from Calgary who help me to the ambulance although the ride from the 2.6 km marker down was breath taking and also to Rick who helped my 14 year old son load the sleds and the rest of the people who got the truck and trailer chained up and off of the mountian to Tim Hortens Again my many many thanks to all who helped that really went a long way for me and my son.

Results: Two broken front ribs, two broken ribs behind my shoulder blade, seperated shoulder and a tear in my kidney so again thanks to everyone who helped me and my son I could not have made it without all your help.

So I guess Rene the Dootalk ride may be out of the question for me

[snapback]725901[/snapback]​
allrevsrule were you sleeping at sundog !!!!

·
Registered
713 Posts
allrevsrule said:
No renegade2 just did not expect that to happen I guess too relaxed on the way down and then there I was out like a light!

[snapback]767655[/snapback]​
wow probably relaxing to much there loll.no cause i was sleeping at sundog and there was a couple with theyre kid so i thaught it was you. well i hope that you are doing ok take care.and buy the way .allrevsrule again for 2007

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.