Ski-Doo Snowmobiles Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see some revs have a shovel holder under the hood over the pipe where do you buy this stuff at?? someone please help? thanks

·
Registered
433 Posts
My dealer in Utah stocks them. They want $30 for the bracket and $80 for the shovel that fits the bracket. I opted for the cheaper "carry it in my backpack" bracket!

·
Highlife says: "UpAndOver Baby!"
1,281 Posts
I dont recommend carrying your shovel on your sled for a variety of reasons. It should be on your backpack for safety reasons. What if your sled rolls over in a hole or creek and you cant roll it over to get to your shovel to start digging it out. What if you get caught in an avalanche and your sled gets buried and you dont and your buds your riding with also get buried .. and your shovel is in your sled instead of your back.

Food for thought!

·
Registered
3,189 Posts
bracket is from brp. the shovel is made by sos and sold under brp part numbers but you can get cheaper price through sos direct. im not a fan of storing it under the hood either for the exact above reasons. ski

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
I just carry two shovels. I have one in my backpack for emergencies and one under the hood for quick dig outs.

My dealer through the mounting kit in with the shovel.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts